Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me?????

Mother's day was last Sunday, and I for one had a lovely time. I went to my Aunt's house, and I wish I had brought my camera with me because her house, the food, my family, all beautiful. We had a crab cake salad and seafood chipino, and for dessert mixed berries with pound cake and whipped cream! Then it was present time!!! My Gma go a dress! My aunt was talking about her recent adventures at the Goodwill Boutique on West Portal. The wine glasses, this sweater,  a suit for my cousin, all from Goodwill. She went to her bedroom and came out with a dress she bought for my mom, just because the dress was her style. And for me? My Aunt was like, "I got this for myself, but its too small, its a yellowish orange jacket, 18 bucks!" the sound of yellowish orange got me a little nervous, but then I saw the jacket and it was love at first sight. I don't know why I was so terrified of yellowish orange, they are like my favorite colors, I guess I was thinking anorak.
  yo! and I have sooo many things that go with it!! I feel like as a blogger it is a rite of passage when you get that thrifted J. Crew blazer, now I'm part of the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment